19 March 2017

Lemon Tart

We had tickets to a known party in Muscat and we foresee already that in the day after our body will crave food that is not art of our diet so I tried to plan the meals of the next day in advance, including a dessert because night outs ask for sweet things in the day after.

So beside planning the lunch and dinner, I decided to make this lemon tart. I inspired in a recipe that I randomly found in Pinterest but then while I was reading I started to change everything...hehe, so typical from me. I kind of get inspiration in different blogs but then I end changing to my own taste. 

To  make this recipe the easiest way is to have a food processor.  


As you can see...it was hard to resist :) 

Ingredients:

For the crust
  • 1 cup of almond flour (I used the leftovers of the almonds of the almond milk)´
  • 1/4 cup of almond butter
  • 1 Tbsp of honey 
  • 1 tsp of cinnamon 
  • 1 Tbsp of butter melted 
  • 1 tsp of baking powder 
  • 1 tsp of vanilla extract 
For the filling 
  • 6 eggs
  • 1/2 cup of honey 
  • 4 Tbsp of coconut flour 
  • 1/4 cup of lemon juice 
  • zest of 1 lemon 

Let's do it 
  • Pre-heat the oven to 200 C 
  • Grease with butter or coconut oil a cheesecake tin, that ones that you can open
  • Put all the ingredients of the crust in the food processor and pulse for few seconds until it gets crumble
  • Pour the mix into the  bottom of the cheesecake tin and press it down with your hands until it gets spread homogeneously 
  • Bake it for 10 minutes 
While the crust is baking you can prepare the filling
  • Mix all the filling ingredients in the food processor and pulse it for 1 minute, until well mixed
  • Pour the filling on the top of the crust, previously baked
  • Bake for 20-25 minutes
  • You know that is ready when insert a toothpick and the filling doesn't stick to it 
  • Remove it from the tin and let it cool down. Is normal that the tart will open and crack a bit on the top
  • You can add berries, or any fruit of your preference to the tart 


Time of preparation: 45 minutes (20 minutes of preparation + 25 minutes baking)

For today I leave you a song from "Melody am" that if I am not wrong, was the first album of the Norwegian band Royksopp. I guess is also the only album that I like. 
This is a bit more electronic, downtempo music, but perfect for sunny days at home.

Happy days people!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment