15 November 2016

Blueberries smoothie

I think that the super moon of yesterday had some influence in my bad night of sleep. I woke up like a zombie with a kind of "special" mood...not the best one I have to say.

So I decided to do some yoga by myself at home and just go with the flow. I put a nice playlist that I prepared for my yoga practice at home and naturally I made a Vinyasa flow with amazing backbends, twists and heart openings...I just feel great now :)
This is what yoga makes to my life...turns the night into day :)

I decided to have a light and nutritious smoothie after the yoga practice. And easy to do also.



Ingredients:

  • 1 cup of almond milk
  • 100 gr of frozen blueberries
  • 1 tsp of almond butter
  • Shredded coconut
Let's do it:
  • Mix all the ingredients in a blender and blend it in maximum speed for about 1 minute
  • Pour into a glass and sprinkle some shredded coconut on the top 


Today I leave you with Cat Power. 
Cat Power is an American singer, songwriter and she made really good albums. 
Lately I think that she got "lost" as the last album was not so much into the music style that we were used to listen from her. 


"..We all do what we can
So we can do just one more thing
We can all be free
Maybe not in words
Maybe not with a look
But with your mind.."

 Have a great day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment