12 November 2016

Morning jar

I like when I wake up in the morning and I seat at the table with a nice jar or bowl full of healthy things for breakfast.

I like colourful food :)

Today I leave just an idea based in my mango smoothie :) http://mymindfulbliss.blogspot.com/2016/10/mango-smoothie-with-berries-and-seeds.html

In this recipe I added 1 Tbsp of chia seeds directly in the jar and mixed it well and let them stay overnight. In morning I just poured some strawberries, laminated almonds and sunflower seeds.

As you can see I reuse all the glass jars, since jams, to coconut oil, nut butter and so on...they are handy to do these morning jars and you can even take them to the office for snack.

Before recycling let's try to reuse :)


This is my perfect breakfast before my Yoga practice.

I usually try to eat 3 hours before especially if I will practice Asthanga and I never feel really hungry. If I start to feel that hungry sensation I have one bliss ball before the practice to give a bit of a energy boost.

You can find the recipe of my favourite bliss balls in here:
http://mymindfulbliss.blogspot.com/2016/11/bliss-balls-of-cocoa-and-coconut.html

Today I leave you another amazing band from Iceland, Sigur Ros. They have a kind of nice melancholic, experimental music with classic melody mixed with some rock...hard to explain though. Better to listen.

And I love this videoclip as it has one of my Yoga inspirations Dylan Werner performing a perfect Vinyasa flow under this Sigur Ros song, Gong.
Please listen and watch the harmony between the flow of the movements and the melody of the music.
For me this is nothing more than pure perfection.


Have a nice day :)

Be in peace with yourself and grateful for your path until now. You are were you supposed to be !!

No comments:

Post a Comment